Friday, December 26, 2008

How my Christmas Went

Well, i got a lot of things. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . INCLUDING AND IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally thought my mom would get me one for my birthday. but it really sucks cuz i have to take it back. it's being really dumb and i have to reset it all the time and now my games are starting to go fuzzy. it's really bad. so my mom and i are going to take it back and get a new one. but it's really cool cuz it's a new ipod nano and it's like. . . . PURPLE! it's cool. :`^( but i have to take it back!!!!! waaaaa. boo hoo hoo. i so sad. but ya, i also got i am ledgend. IT WAS THE COOLEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i got a lot of books.  i also got p.j. pants and some sweats which were very much needed. then i got a lot of food!!!!!! one of my sis' did a food theme this year. then i got toe socks (which was where the ipod was hidden) and a really cute jacket. then my mom and i went shopping today and i got some new boots, a coat, and some jeans. i guess i'm having fun after all!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment